Live Art: Art created live at events to capture memorable moments. The performance is packaged with a customized artwork which the client will take home.
Let me paint you a picture!
- Shehzar Abro, Live Wedding Artist
Live the moment, and then cherish it forever
When I was asked to paint at a wedding for the first time, I imagined a beautiful renaissance moment in my head. Before cameras, the painters recorded these timeless moments of joy.
Couples want to remember their wedding day. They want their guests to have a good time. And most importantly, they want to celebrate their love and culture.
- The painting takes 4-5 hours including set up time
- I use acrylic paint, which does not smell and dries quickly.
- The materials I use are archival quality
- The canvas will be 18x26 inches
- The canvas will be stretched on a wooden frame.
- The painting can be picked up 2 days after the event
- All precautions will be taken to ensure paint does not drip on the floor
- Local COVID-19 guidelines are strictly followed. This includes wearing a mask and social distancing
How much does it cost?
Live Art Performance at venue and a 18" x 26'' painting of your wedding day - $1000
Live Art Performance at venue and a 24 x 36" painting of your wedding day - $1400
Inquire for other canvas sizes and customised requests.
How can I book?
Bookings are currently open for Winter and Spring 2021 in Vancouver.
If your wedding isn't in Vancouver, I can travel subject to COVID-19 restrictions. Email me with your wedding dates and location, and we can discuss travel options.
Not getting married?
Get me to paint live at your event
I love to paint in public settings. So if youve got an event coming up, enquire now to have me capture your big moment!